Welcome to week 2

Kia ora koutou, 

I hope you have had a lovely long weekend and are excited for the school year to begin. 

Firstly, thank you for meeting with me last week. I loved putting faces to the names of my students and getting an insight into the special people they are. I hope it has put some nerves at ease, especially for those children (and parents), curious about a teacher they hadn't met before. Having met you all, I am really looking forward to the year ahead and making the most of the learning opportunities that arise. 

Just a few week reminders for the week:

TuesdayPowhiri and Waitangi Liturgy at 10:15am. 

Friday: Golden Time Interschool House Competition Tug of War

Please don't forget sunhats. 

Swimming will begin in week 4. Details will be posted on the blog closer to the time. 

Chromebooks need to come to school ready and charged. Students are not to bring their chargers to school, please. 

If you have any questions, please send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Have a wonderful week!

Sophie Bowie

sophiebowie@stmarysrotorua.school.nz



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Week 9 Term 4

Welcome to Week 7 Term 4

Welcome Ākonga and Whānau